- Effective genital wart treatment
- Works in around 3 days
- Easy to use solution
- Genuine medication
- All drugs sourced in the UK
When applied directly to the genital warts, this medication works by penetrating the wart tissue and preventing the cells from dividing and multiplying.
What is Condyline For?
Condyline solution contains podophyllotoxin, a plant extract that is an effective treatment for preventing the growth of genital warts.
The active ingredient podophyllotoxin belongs to the medicine group called anti-mitotic drugs which essentially prevents the growth of warts and destroys the wart cells.
Condyline: How Does It Work?
The active ingredient contained in the Condyline solution, podophyllotoxin, enters the core of the infected cells and targets its capability to multiply and divide which in turn inhibits the growth of warts.
When applied directly to genital warts, podophyllotoxin gets to work by killing the wart tissue. With the wart cells dead, healthy skin starts to grow to replace them.
Condyline: What are the Benefits?
Genital warts are caused by the Human Papillomavirus or HPV and transmitted sexually. And as in other infections, genital warts can be painful, unpleasant, and itchy. If they are not treated, genital warts can spread to other people.
By using Condyline solution, genital warts clear out, restoring a healthy and normal daily life including sex life.
Condyline: How Do I Use It?
Condyline is a topical medication, available only with a prescription. You must strictly follow the directions of your doctor. In addition, you can also read through the product information pamphlet enclosed in the medication package.
Generally, this medicine must be applied directly to genital warts. Follow these steps:
- Thoroughly wash the affected area with mild soap and water. Rinse and pat dry.
- Use the applicator enclosed with the medicine. Dip the applicator end (with a hole) into the bottle. Allow the applicator to fill with the solution.
- Dip the applicator onto every wart, one after another. Allow it to dry naturally.
- Repeat the process for each wart. Take note that you must not exceed 50 dips into the bottle, in one setting.
- Your first treatment should ideally be done in the morning and the second treatment after 12 hours.
- Use Condyline for the next two days, once in the morning, and another 12 hours later.
- You will only apply Condyline for a total of 3 days (twice a day) for the first week.
- Check to see if your warts don’t clear out after the last application on Day 3. Repeat the treatment in the following weeks, for up to 5 weeks.
If you experience some symptoms after using Condyline, you should avoid engaging in any sexual activity as you will risk passing warts to the other person and spread the disease.
Condyline: Proper Dosage
Podophyllotoxin content in Condyline is 5mg/ml (0.5%) in 3.5ml vials.
The recommended dose is 6 applications for 3 days, two times each day. Unless advised by your doctor, you must stick to this recommended dose.
In case your warts don’t clear out or improve after 3 days of treatment, your doctor will likely recommend that you repeat the process. Do not, however, alter your treatment plan without consulting first with your doctor.
If you forget or miss out on an application dose, use Condyline upon remembering. But if it’s close to the next application schedule, just skip the missed dose and wait for the next one.
If by accident, you apply Condyline to the unaffected area, or if you use more than what your doctor prescribed, immediately wash off with soap and plenty of water.
If you ingest Condyline by accident, call your doctor immediately or bring yourself to the nearest emergency department at once.
Can You Buy Condyline Online in the UK?
Suttlelab.co.uk is a trusted online pharmacy in the UK, selling Condyline and other quality medicines. To fill out your order, you must avail of our online doctor’s consultation service to consult with our doctor. Upon the recommendation of your doctor who determines if Condyline is suitable for your condition, your order will be processed.
All inclusive service
No hidden fees
Free Tracked Delivery
Delivered in plain packaging
Via our online consultation